My mission: who I am, what I do, why I do it
Alessia, or rather BiBi. Blogger and makeup artist, cosmetics and makeup have been my bread and butter for the past 5 years. I decided to open BE BiBi to tell about my discoveries, my studies, all the emotions that the cosmetic world conveys to me.
My mission is to bring to light conscious cosmetics, made of stories, people and transparency.
As a makeup artist, on the other hand, I can help you on your big day or teach you how to take care of yourself thanks to Self Makeup courses ( both armchromatic and non-armchromatic). You can find my portfolio here and you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to talk to me and make an acquaintance appointment.
I can write sponsored post, guest post and write blog post for business’s blog. Email me for knowing more and see my portfolio.
What will you find in this blog?
- Reviews: cosmetic products, books, movies&telefilm
- Complete makeup and makeup product reviews
- Brand presentations in the Brand Overview column
- Routines for the whole family in Another Beauty Routine
- Presentations of physical stores and e-shops in Happy Places
- Interviews with women and men who are part of the beauty world and struggle with the difficulties involved every day in Beauty and Prejudice
- Referrals to my editorial work: I write for me, but not only! You can find many little pieces of me around the web, but the original is always and only here
Are you a company and want to collaborate with me? Do you have curiosities to ask me? Write to me!